+7 (495) 294-44-68
and Production Company “Politechnika” LLC
Purpose and Configuration
- Rucksack Jerry Cans for fuel and water (hereinafter - RJC) are designed for storage, carrying, and transportation of motor gasoline, diesel fuel, motor oil, and other oil products (outside EU), as well as potable water, liquid food products (only in new RJC), and process water.
- RJC consists of an internal leakproof polymer insert resistant to oil products, equipped with a drain/filling nozzle with a cap, and external protective fabric shell, equipped with handles for filling and draining, as well as rucksack straps for carrying.
- Shell material: LLDPE/PA/LLDPE – multi-layer polymer composite resistant to oil products and certified for bulk liquid foods.
- Rated capacity is indicated on the package.
- Do not disassemble and damage the shells and other parts of the jerry can.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store the cans near open fire and heating appliances.
- Do not expose the jerry cans to direct sunlight.
- Do not place filled jerry cans together with items capable that might damage the shell (knives, scissors, screw-drivers, and other sharp tools, nails, metalware, chips, etc.).
- Do not throw and drag the jerry cans.
- Do not heat above 45°С.
- Do not fill the jerry cans above the rated capacity.
- Do not pour in food products after oil products.
- Pull the Rucksack Jerry Can out of the cover, unfold it, and smooth out the creases formed in the course of storage of the empty jerry can, remove the drain/filling neck cap.
- The cans can be filled directly from a tap or a container (jar, bottle, bucket, etc.), or through a funnel (cone). While filling, hold the jerry can vertically by the handle and put the can bottom on a support (floor, ground, bench, etc.), if required.
- In case of filling with petroleum products at a gas station, purge the shell, carefully insert the gas nozzle into the drain-filling neck to a depth of 70-100 mm. While filling with petroleum products, hold the jerry can vertically by the top handle and put the can bottom on the ground.
- Do not fix the fuel nozzle handle in the "open" position. To prevent the fuel avoid automatic feeding break of the dispenser While filling the jerry can, press the gas nozzle handle smoothly so that the fuel dispenser does not stop the supply automatically. Do not overfill.
- After filling the Rucksack Jerry Can, hold the can by the top handle and the drain/filling nozzle and screw the cap tightly.
- To drain fuel, hold the can by the top and side handles. To fill a car fuel tank, use a funnel (cone).
- After use, folded and pack the jerry can in the cover: screw the cap off (to let the air out), fold the shell three times lengthwise, screw the cap on and fold three times across the width, starting from the side with the cap. Put the folded jerry can in the cover.
- Store the jerry can in a cool dry place, do not expose to direct sunlight.
The warranty period for the jerry can is 1 year from the day of sale, or, if there is no seller's mark, 1 year from the manufacture date specified in the technical data sheet (warranty certificate).
Damage claims shall be valid for jerry cans with defects discovered before expiry of the storage and operation guarantee period, provided that the jerry cans were operated and stored in compliance with the regulations specified in this manual.
following defects entitle to submit a damage claim to the
- Leaking canvas at air differential pressure test up to 350 mmAq;
- Wetted areas, seepage, drop leak, and weeping through the shell at handle attachment points;
- Split seams without leak;
- Internal nylon layer ruptures, split seams, and other defects that occurred in the course of operation.
In case of defect detection, send the defective product to the manufacturer's address, attaching the receipt or the seller's bill of lading indicating the place and the date of purchasing, and a written description of the found defect.
defective product shall be replaced with a new one until the warranty
* warranty policies are common for all types of Polymer Flexible Bags manufactured by SPC “Politechnika” LLC, including PFB-N, PFB-W, PBFT, RJC and other SUPERBAK product range goods, unless specified otherwise.
Manufacturer's warranty certificate:
flexible tank, series: RJC ___litres
Manufacture date: __________"____", 20____.
Leak test date: __________"____", 20____.
Quality inspector __________________